Welcome to Christian Carnival CXCII! I am very pleased to be hosting a blog carnival for the very first time, especially during a week when so many wonderful writers have submitted posts.
For your reading pleasure and enlightenment, consider:
- Steve of Careful Thought presents God of the Wilderness, asserting that desert and wilderness areas are hostile, forbidding places, but sometimes that’s where God wants us.
- Tupelo Kenyon of Tupelo Kenyon presents Choose the Companionship of Positive People Who Inspire You.
- Weekend Fisher of Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength presents Authorship, pseudo-authorship, and acceptance in the canon, a brief look at how a book’s authorship affected its acceptance in the canon of Scripture, finding that the early church had a more studied and nuanced approach than is generally appreciated.
- TrueGrit presents Imposters and Inner Critics, looking at the negative messages we have internalized, adult giftedness of exceptional abilities and talents, and relating it to scriptural concepts of gifts, humility, etc.
- judleoson of socyberty presents Mere Atheism: Why Atheism Is No More Valid Than Religion.
- Martin LaBar of Sun and Shield presents Extraterrestrial Religion, his musing about some examples of fictional religions of intelligent beings on other planets. He briefly (without giving a definite answer) wonders if there may really be intelligent life on other worlds.
Thanks and blessings to all of the authors who are participating this week!